Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day From Dennis and Me

Another Mothers Day without our beautiful mom...but she lives in our hearts forever.


My brother and I went down to the cemetery this morning to bring mom some flowers...she always loved pretty flowers..and ribbons.


We  cleaned and polished up her plaque...wow it almost looks brand new again...my brother did an excellent  job...he was asking me for a toothbrush to get into the cracks...as if I had one in my back pocket...lol...mom would have loved all the fuss though...lol.


All the rain had left it pretty dirty and muddy...all cleaned up and nice now.


Not real flowers...some beautiful silks...she would love them any way.


We did a nice job...a big pat on the back of my brother and me.


Thanks for stoppin' by this beautiful morning...A happy mothers day to all  of you...and Happy Mothers day mom...we love and miss you every day.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin