Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bird Cage-Thank You

 I'm sharing another card this morning using my favorite die...Caged Bird...I thought I would be sick of it already...but my taste for it is still going strong...lol...maybe it's a fav because I can use scraps to make most of the cards with...and I love using up my scrap stash.


 The jump rings make the cage look like it could be hung somewhere right off the card...the top bird is cut in half so that it can fit in the top portion of the cage...my thank you is stamped on the tiny tag...so cute.

a

 Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...whisper white...chocolate chip...close to cocoa...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Pen: Sakura black glaze.
*****
Punches: caged bird die...Poteeka birds folder...and jewelry tag.
*****
Additional supplies: gold and silver split rings...spring mini dew drops...acrylic blocks...stampin' dimensionals...s/u mini glue dots...crystal effects...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.


Thank you all for taking the time out of the day and droppin' by this morning to check out another of my birdcage cards...enjoy the beautiful weekend...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin