Thursday, June 21, 2012

Birdcage-Get Well Wishes

 Yeppers...another Birdcage card...I told you I loved this die...LOL...and I wasn't kidding.


 When I put the two birds in the cage...I cut the one that's going in the top half of the cage in half since it's a smaller space...and the two will fit in perfectly.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: you're my type.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...Kraft...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Pen: Sakura black glaze.
*****
Punches: word window...jewelry tag...caged bird die...and poteeka bids folder.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...crystal effects...spring mini dew drops...score-it...fiskar cutters...acyclic blocks...gold and silver split jump rings.


Thanks for coming by and checking out another of my favorite cards...yesterday was a scorcher...and today promises to be just as hot...I did whatever I could outside already and don't plan on going out again later till it's time for me to go to work...I have my fur babies bowls filled with plenty of ice...and I have a cold treat in the freezer for them to nibble on later...stay cool everyone...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin