Friday, June 15, 2012

Smile Book Markers

 I whipped up these really quickly...one as a sample for the Open House catty Partaaaay!!!...the ladies went home with the goodies to make this project at home...and the other is a little gift for a co-worker. who did something nice for me.


 On one of the book markers I used my butterfly punch to give it some dimension...and on the other I used only the stickers...both are still adorable.


 This is the so! so! easy recipe:

Stamp: Smile.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and S/U stickers.
*****
Ink: old olive.
*****
Punch: butterfly.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: spring dews dew drops...crystal effects...lucky limeade and calypso coral organdy ribbons.


Thank you all for stopping by this morning and sharing another project...a big thank you to my stampin' ladies that attended the Catty Partaaaaay!...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin