Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bird Cage-Hello

 I'm sharing a couple more of my new addiction this morning...this bird cage die...I absolutely love it...I need to find something else to play with so that I don't bore all of you with the same card...lol...I have to say just bear with me this week as I do post the few (LOL) that I've made so far.


 The ribbon is a piece of scrap that I collected from some place...but who knows where...I do love it...it's very rich and very luxurious...and I just had enough to complete these two cards.


This is the recipe:

Stamp set: You're my type.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...Kraft...lucky limeade...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Pen: Sakura black glaze.
*****
Punches: word window...jewelry tag...poteeka birds folder...and caged bird die.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...score-it...fiskar...acrylic blocks...olive satin ribbon...crystal effects...spring mini dew drops...gold and silver split rings.


Thanks for coming by this morning and sharing these cards with me...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin