Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello...Banner Card

I am so happy that the card pics turned out a lot better than my Catty Party pics...I take the worst pics in the world...lol...I don't think there's anyone out there that takes worst pics than me...lol.
Here is one of the cards the ladies picked to make at the catty party last week...it incorporated all the new in-colours...I loved it because it is so very simple and easy to make...and took very little time.


 This is a simple...but such an easy design...the card didn't take long to make at all...this card could be reproduced using all your scraps...what a pretty card that would be...and they could all be different in their own way.



 This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: pennant parade.
*****
Card stock: Kraft...summer starfruit...gumball green...midnight muse...primrose petals...and raspberry ripple.
*****
Ink: summer starfruit...gumball green...midnight muse...primrose petals...and raspberry ripples.
*****
Punches: petite parade and word window.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...big shot...crystal effects...fiskar...score-it...and clear acrylic blocks.


Thanks ladies for a fun evening...I hope you loved your cards/projects...I'm glad you all enjoyed the new catty...so many stamps, such little time...it seems as if the goodies get better and better every year...lol...thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope you all had fun checking out my card...enjoy the rest of the morning and may everyone have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can press CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin