Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Catty Partaaaaaay!!!

I'm so disappointed that these pics came out so lousy...and I had already taken everything down so I didn't get a chance to retake them.
  I had everything set up for the ladies to do some stamping at the new catty open house party...I also had a couple of fun surprises for them...we all love surprises.


Here are the first of the two projects for the ladies to work on.


Here is another set of projects for the ladies to work on.



 Below are all the new catty goodies we will be playing with this year...I can't wait.


The new catty's are ready to roll...and to go home with their new owners.










 A couple more projects for the ladies to play with.


Tomorrow I will share the cards we made...hopefully they will turn out better than these pics did....thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope you enjoy your day...and have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin