Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thank You and Thanks Cards

 You will be seeing quite a few of these cards... I fell in love with this bird cage die and made a bunch of cards using it...and I can't seem to stop...it is so easy to use and your cards and projects come out looking like you spent all day cutting and making the card...lol.


 I punched out the birds and butterflies...then I used my glue dots and stampin' dimensionals to position them on my card...so! so! easy...and looks pretty to boot.
 

 This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: thank you kindly.
*****
Card Stock: lucky limeade...very vanilla...rich razzleberry...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: garden green.
*****
Pen: sakura black glaze.
*****
Punches: key tag...two step bird...butterfly...caged bird die...and Pokeeta birds folder.
*****
Additional supplies: silver and gold eye pins...lemon-drop bakers twine...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...snail...big shot...fiskar and score-it.


Here is the inside of the card...I used the key tag punch...and the sentiment fit inside it perfectly.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope your all having as wonderful a weekend as I am...so far the weather has been very nice...and I for one am going to enjoy it...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin