Thursday, May 31, 2012

A little note from the desk of

This is the second set of gift cards we made in class...they're fun and easy to make...and can be used as a regular card since you put them in a 5X7 envie...or even attach them to a 5X7 card.


I would love to write a note in a white gel pen on the poppy parade card stock...it would look so neat...and on the corner of the other note I went over the raised embossing with chalk...so pretty.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: You're my type.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...poppy parade...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: regal rose....and pacific point.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: flourish journal folder...and top note die.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...acyclic blocks...stampin' dimensionals...glassine mini bags...snail...and fiskar cutters.


Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing another project...a big thank you to my stampin' ladies for a fun evening...enjoy the rest of this absolutely beautiful day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time...I've gotta run...got tons of stuff to do this morning.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin