Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello

We made these great note cards in class...but you can use them as regular cards also...since they're 5X7...I love the chalking on the embossed side of the one note card...I just went over it lightly with a q-tip.



So cute if you don't have time to sit and write a long letter...but still handwritten and personal...and I love the little glassine pocket that I added which could be used for a picture.


Here is my recipe:

Stamp set: you're my type.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: lucky limeade and pacific point.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: flourish journal folder...key tag...and rounded tab.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...acyclic blocks...stampin' dimensionals...glassine mini bags...snail...and fiskar cutter.


We had a great time making these note cards...I hope you enjoyed looking at them...thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...stay cool...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin