Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day and A Smashing Good Time-2

Happy Memorial  Day

  



This was our second Smash Class...and we all had such a fun time...we overate with pizza and pasta salad...we did a couple of  our smashing pages...and shared some awesome ideas.



Martha's Smash journal was a smash with us...an absolutely gorgeous page...and she was right...there was goodness inside that pocket...which had fabric on it and some machine stitching.



Martha's second Smash page was just as gorgeous...and yes Martha...I think it was sweet.



Darn it...I forgot to take pics of the fabulous DSP Martha bought to class to share with us...they were absolutely mouth watering...I had such a hard time picking which one I wanted to play with...I was so eager to play...I cut it and didn't take pics...when I'm finished with my page I will share it then...so for now...you will have to take another peek of the work area...lol...with some YUMMY chocolates of course.


Carol did a fabulous smash pocket with some beautiful mementos in it...and her "I am" page was beautiful with it's funny story.



Carol's second smash page has another story...and I love how she has the story on the page hanging out of the journal...beautiful Carol.


After class I had a little goodie package of Bling for the ladies to take home to add to their finished pages...some manilla tags...a couple of journaling frames...a roll of plaid ribbon...and some blue bling.



Thank you ladies for a great Saturday afternoon...it was a wonderful way to spend the day with friends...and still get a project on the way to completion...a BIG thank you to Martha for bringing chocolates...and the fabulous DSP to share with us...we loved it...thank you all for taking the time out of your day to stop by...I hope you all have a great Memorial Day and A Stampin' Good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin