Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Butterfly Bling

 I love...love...love this card...did you hear me!...I love this card...lol...it was so quick and easy...I wish that I had more of the butterfly bling because I would have made a bunch of them...I love anything that is quick and easy...one more time guys...I LOVE THIS CARD!



I bought this butterfly folder a couple of months ago and forgot all about it...I'm glad I came across it because it works beautifully with this card...I used it on both the perfect plum and peach parfait card stocks.



I love the colours of the butterfly...this could easily be used as a fall birthday card...or any fall project...I will have to see if I can find more of these butterfly bling.


This is my quickie recipe:

Card Stock: perfect plum...basic black...peach parfait...always artichoke...and cream printer paper.
*****
Punch: Butterfly folder.
*****
Additional supplies: brown and orange rhinestone butterfly sticker...big shot...fiskar...score-it...and snail adhesive.


 Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing this quick card...I hope you enjoyed it...have a great morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin