Friday, August 10, 2012

Carol's Merry Christmas Cards and Tags

Oh!!! yes she has...Carol has made more holiday cards and tags gift sets...she is on the roll this week and I for one love it...she's giving me a well needed break...Thank You Carol...I sure do appreciate it and I sure do love these holiday projects...this morning I'm sharing this polka dot DSP set...it is very cute.



 Here are the polka dot cards...aren't the Pewter Christmas Tree brads that are holding the corner of the card down adorable... I want some of those brads for my projects.



 The coordinating gift tags are just as cute and they're are a miniature copy of the cards...Carol even found coordinating ribbon to the polka dot DSP...now how yummy is that...lol...love them.


This is Carols recipe:

Card stock: whisper white...glorious green...green galore...white printer paper...and double side polka dot DSP.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: decorative label and scallop oval.
*****
Additional supplies: polka dot ribbon...tree beads...snail...plastic packing box...score-it.  



Thanks again Carol for sharing another fantastic Christmas project...thanks to everyone for stopping by this wonderful Friday morning...we all can't wait for the weekend...YEEEEH!!!...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin