Thursday, August 9, 2012

Carol's Holiday Greetings Card and Tags Set

 I have another fun holiday set from Carol again this morning...she is in the Holiday mood...and her hands have been very busy...these would make great gifts to give someone who loves to stamp and maybe doesn't have the time to make all their holiday cards...or make them for yourself....the cards are a gift pack of four...and the tags are a pack of six.



I really like the Peppermint Candy bakers twine used for these tags...I think I feel the holiday spirit creeping up on me...oh! no...I'm going to have to start some Christmas projects myself.



The poinsettia's on the tags are lovely...what a fantastic project that used up lots of scraps.



Carol used a store bought box to packaged her cards...but they coordinate so well with her handmade cards...love it....Bravo!...great idea to save time too. 



 WOW!!!!...Carol sure put in a lot of work on these cards...I love the poinsettias and the embossed details gives lots of dimension.



This is Carol's recipe:

Stamp Set: sincere salutations.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...green galore...rose red...real red...cherry cobbler and assorted DSP.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: petals-a-plenty folder...boho blossom...5 petal flower...and decorative label.
*****
Additional supplies: Peppermint Candy Bakers Twine...assorted yellow brads...snail...score-it...big shot...plastic display boxes...and stampin' dimensionals.

 Thanks Carol for all the wonderful work you did on this project and for allowing me to share it with everyone...love your wonderful gift ideas...thanks again for sharin'...I hope you all loved Carol's project as much as I did and it sure will get your creative juices flowing so that you too can be ready when holiday time rolls around...thank you all for stoppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin