Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Carol's Holiday Gift Tags

 I have some beautiful Holiday Projects that Carol made and I will be sharing them the rest of this week...to start it off...look at these lovely handmade tags...all made from left over scraps...but it doesn't look it...everything coordinates really beautifully.



These cute tags are of a little reindeer sleeping behind a branch...maybe that's Santa's hat he's sleeping in...saving some energy for the big night.



These are absolutely adorable...I think these are my fav because I'm always saying "Shut the front door"...lol...it's a front door with a wreath.


Thanks so much for sharing this project with us Carol...I love it...thanks everyone for stoppin' by today...enjoy the rest of the morning...and have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin