Monday, August 6, 2012

Ornament Christmas

This is the freebies DSP I had for the ladies to take home and make another card with...this paper is so pretty and can be used and coordinate with any of the s/u card stocks.



This is the inspirational card I made using the Ornaments DSP...I love how it turned out...I may just have to make more of these.


The gold coding has long been retired from S/U...so was the silver one...I love using it...but once it's gone...it's gone.


This is the super duper easy recipe:

Stamp sets: tags till Christmas and Holiday and wishes.
*****
Card stock: Ornaments DSP...very vanilla...real red...lucky limeade...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: lucky limeade.
*****
Punches: ornaments folder and decorative label.
*****
Additional supplies: sprinkles mini dew drops...mini silver brad...snail...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...gold cording...big shot...score-it...and fiskar cutter.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by this beautiful morning...I hope you liked the card...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin