Sunday, August 5, 2012

Merry Christmas Ornament

Here's my card for our Christmas theme class this past week...so very quick and easy since everything was cut out using a punch...I could make a lot of these and in different colours too...how pretty would that look.


I stamped my sentiment then used my decorative label to frame it...I punched out a couple of frames...cut them in half...glued them to the back of each other...then glued them onto the Merry Christmas framed one...it gave the card more dimension.


 This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: tags till Christmas...Holidays and wishes.
*****
Card stock: Dashing DSP...confetti cream...lucky limeade...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: lucky limeade.
*****
Punches: ornament...decorative label...1/16" hand held circle...thin ice ornament folder.
*****
Additional supplies: crystal effects...metallic red brads...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...acrylic blocks...silver cording (this beautiful silver cording has long been retired from Stampin' Up...but it's a fav...and I use it often...especially around the holidays)...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.



Thank to my stampin' ladies for a very fun evening...your cards were beautiful...enjoy the rest of your day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin