Saturday, August 4, 2012

Carol's Candy Wrapper Ornament Class

I have to start off with this post by apologizing to by buddy Carol..she was the guest instructor for the class this week and I forgot to take a pic of her doing the class...so sorry Carol but you were so good that I got wrapped up in the instructions of what was going on and forgot all about the instructor...I will be better next time...promise.
These are the fabulous Candy Wrapper ornaments we made...it took a little time but they turned out fabulous...the ornaments can be filled with candy or everybody's favorite gift...CASH!..Carol gave all of us different DSP to complete our projects...so they all had a different look. 



These are my finished Candy Wrapper Ornaments.



 Here is Della admiring her Candy Wrapper Ornaments.



Karen is loving her finished Candy Wrapper Ornaments.


Here is Carol's recipe:

Card Stock: Be of Good Cheer DSP can be found on Page 164 of the catty and whisper white.
*****
Ink: gumball green.
*****
Markers: gumball green and raspberry ripple.
*****
Punches: Candy Wrapper die can be found on Page 194 of the catty...wide scallop and large oval punches.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive and Christmas bakers twine.



Below is a pic of the back of the ornaments.


 Thanks to Carol for a fantastic class this week...we had a great time and we all loved our ornaments...wonderful job Carol and thanks again...thank you for droppin' by this morning...I'm glad I got this post finished early...it promises to be hot and humid today...going to make a large pitcher of ice tea and relax for the rest of the day with my furbabies...stay cool everyone and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin