Thursday, August 30, 2012

Road Trip 2B-Stamp and Scrap Nest

As you enter The Stamp and Scrap Nest you are greeted by this wall of cards which welcome everyone to enter and come play...there were so many cards...I'm sure I didn't get the entire wall in the picture...but as you can see the ones that are visible are just gorgeous.


I purchased the die to make this card myself...and Susan shared some fabulous hints with me on using the glitter...thanks Susan!...I will definitely be trying that tip out.


Here is a glitter card that was done in a class...isn't it just beautiful...you all know I love bling.


This is Carol's Fav card from the wall...Penguins at Poolside...Carol luvs pengy's.


Here is my Fav card from the wall...Tea for Two...luv it...the doily die made a cute table cloth.


 Look at this great classroom...and you could just drool over all the goodies Susan has for you too play with...oops! I have to grab a tissue...I'm drooling again...lol...the wall is full of stamps...dies and punches...assorted tools and cutters too.


Here is a cute winter project that was offered at a workshop...I love this snowman stamp...and the little red drops are pretty accents.


Supplies for you to use in the workshop to make the card and take home. 


 These supplies were used to make the card...and was available for purchase...I may just have to go back and get these stamp...lol...what do you think Carol...ready for another Road Trip?


 It is hard to believe that we squeezed so much into one day...and met so many wonderful people...we also had fun on the way home...we stopped for dinner and a little rest before hitting the road again...we laughed our selves silly when I hit my hand with a straw and thought that I had stabbed myself with a knife...we almost had to pull over we were laughing so hard...OMG what a drama queen I am...but I really thought it was a knife...we made it home tired but safe...what a fantastic day and road trip this was...Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...and I hope you all enjoyed our little adventure as much as we did...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin