Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Road Trip 2A-Stamp and Scrap Nest

Thanks to Susan from the New England Scrapbook Company Carol and I took a detour from our original plans...yes we took an unexpected  side trip and ended up here...The Stamp and Scrap Nest...the owner here is also named Susan...her grand daughter and staff were just fabulous too...this is just way too much fun for our hearts!...YIKES!!!



Carol is having a great time in the card stock and paper sections...I'm not far behind her...but I had to stop for a second and snap this pic of her...this is the side half of the shop...and from the pic you can see some of the back section of the store...tons of stuff back there too. 


Carol is totally lost in the stamp section...she had to put on her glasses for this section...she didn't want to miss a thing...lol...she just can't decide from the huge selection of stamps...and truthfully I wanted everything...most of the stamps also had an example near by to give you some inspiration.


I was able to get some wonderful chipboard accents for my scrap projects and smash journals that I'm working on.


I was so happy to get these fabulous Butterfly Dies...I'm going to make some great projects/cards with them...another fav was the poppies die that will coordinate with a stampin' up set that I have...my mind is already bubbling over with projects.


Susan suggested I get the metal shim you see in the background...it's suppose to make the intricate dies cut through much better...so of course i had to have it...and a little glittery spray bling to my shopping cart too...I love bling.


I added some DSP to do my scrapbook project that I'm working on.


Some more DSP that I just couldn't pass up...the dark brown sheet reminds me of a chocolate bar...mmmmmmmm! I love chocolate...lol.


Finally...here are some of Carol's goodies that she scored...and was excited about.


Our road trip is almost at an end...it's getting very late and we have a long trip home...we will have to stop and get some dinner...but I hope you will stop by tomorrow and check out the final leg of our fun road trip...thanks everyone for taking the time to drop by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin