Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Road Trip1C-New England Scrapbook Company

Here are some of the goodies I was able to get...I love mini albums and had to pick up these...they're full of fantastic inspiration...and I can't wait to start making some of my own.


I love chip-boards...rub-ons...and stickers...they make cards and projects quickly and give such beautiful dimension to your work...the New England Scrapbook  Company had so many...I think I was over whelmed...but in a good way...just didn't know what to pick up...lol...I love the ones I did decide on though.


I love those little feet paper clips in the right hand corner...I know exactly how I'm going to use them...lots of goodies here for my scrapbooks and smash journals.


I absolutely love the Butterfly template...Susan gave us a quickie lesson on how these are used...I see new projects in the works...and I love the new Tag Frames dies that I bought too.


Now I have too say...this is freakin' incredible...my daughter is in Japan as you all know and was having a hard time finding Japanese scrappin' goodies for me...New England Scrapbook Company...has DSP from all over the world and most of the 50 states...how freakin' stinkin' cute is that...I'm besides myself with glee...lol...Carol actually broke out into a song...please don't ask...lol...you can see some of the papers below...and another wall to the right had more with stickers and chip-boards.


 Here are a few of the Japanese DSP I was able to pick up...I'm so thrilled. 

There was also coordinating embellishments that I just had to add to my collection...I can't tell you how happy I am to have found these for my projects...talking about it now...I really feel like singing out loud myself.


Are you all warmed up now...there's still more to come on this road trip...drive by tomorrow and see what's happening...see where we head to next...Susan thank you so much for a fun filled day...you're a walking book of knowledge...thanks so much for sharing...Carol and I will be coming back...and very soon...thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin