Monday, August 27, 2012

Road Trip 1B-New England Scrapbook Company

I wanted to share some of the beautiful work that is on display at the New England Scrapbook Company...I think almost all are past...present or upcoming workshops...what an absolutely fun place to be...below is a double Jolly Christmas layout.


Here is a double Micky Mouse layout...I remember when my daughter was into Micky...I have to see if I still have pics...because I love the colours.


Here is a Winter or Holiday project from Little Yellow Bicycle...a cute tissue box.


Here are some fabulous past card projects that are on display.


Another set of beautiful projects that are on display.


I'm not big into Halloween...but this Spooky Mini Album...which is a past project is fantastic...I love it.


 Isn't this fantastic too...a beautiful Step Card...also a past workshop...very pretty...you all know I love banners.


This is some of the goodies Carol got for herself.


 Here's a wider angle of Carol's goodies from the New England Scrapbook Company.



At the end of the day...Carol was extremely happy with her purchases...no buyers remorse...she got all that what she wanted.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...but this road trip isn't over yet...stop by tomorrow to see how much more trouble Carol and I got into...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin