Sunday, August 26, 2012

Road Trip 1A-New England Scrapbook Company

Carol and I headed out on a road trip this past Friday...and what a great time we had...about an hour into our trip we stopped for breakfast at our fav place...as you can see Carol is totally enjoying her breakfast...me too...lol.


Carol had a need for speed this morning...and she had her pedal to the metal...she was very annoyed with anyone in front of us going less than 65 mph...you had to be in the car with us to see how funny she was...lol...we wanted to be there as soon as the doors to The New England Scrapbook Company opened...lol...we were women on a mission and no one or anything was going to get in our way.


Carol and I arrived safely...and was greeted by one of the owners...my goodness...Carol and I thought we had died and gone to scrapbook heaven...I don't think we have ever seen so much DSP and card stock before...and you must know...that there was every kind of coordinating embellishments you can think of to go with the papers...WOW!


This is the back section of the shop...the front is just as big...you can see some of the DSP...card stock...chipboards...embellishments...too much stuff to mention it all.


Here is the chipboard embellishments...card stock...magazines...and the designer monthly kits section.


This is the doggy and kitty embellies section...everything you can think of for your dog or cat...across from it was all other animals and zoo sets.



Here is the DSP section...but this is only a small view of what I'm able to show you...plus every specialized section had DSP to go with it...WOW!...is all I could say.


Every kind of embellishment that you can think of must have been here...with samples on the cards and scrappin' layouts so that you can see how to use them...wonderful inspiration...my head is spinning...I kept telling Susan stop sharing all this wonderful information with us...lol...she had so many fantastic hints and ideas.


Susan sharing her Smash Journal with me...BTW...on the wall behind her on the left...was every kind of die that you may want or need.


 This is some of the Smash Journal section...there was a lot of supplies...but I didn't spin it around to take too many pics...you get the idea.


Carol checking out the Smash Journal with Susan and getting a few tips on journalling. 


This is a portion of the classroom...on the left hand side check out some of the punches they have for you to play with...yipes!  


This is the other side of the classroom.


The classroom holds a lots of scrappers comfortably.
 

Susan was so kind to give Carol and me a Mini Chevron Class...isn't her page gorgeous. 


Let me tell you...Susan knows her stuff and her scrapbooks and journals are just fabulous...Carol is totally into this...I can tell...I see the wheels turning in her head already...lol...the smoke is slowly rising.


Susan did a great job...Carol and I can't wait to get home to try this ourselves...it was so much fun...and easier than it looks...thank you so much Susan for taking the time to give us this class...it was wonderful and we both loved it.


 The New England Scrapbook Company is amazing and Susan was fabulous...I can't say it enough...Susan was fabulous!...this road trip isn't over yet...it's just starting...join me tomorrow to see what else we did and the fun we had...thanks for droppin' by this morning...enjoy the weekend...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin