Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hope Your Day Butterfly

 My fav obsession this week is butterflies...he!he!he!...I still love the birds dies and punches...but a girl can change her mind once in a while can't she!...and my mindset this week is butterflies...look at the fabulous cards I made with the butterfly die...luv it...luv it...luv it.


 I made the two cards similar...the brocade blue has the two butterflies and the perfect plum has the single butterfly which I used the s/u butterfly punch ...the die has a large butterfly...with the body...I ran the butterflies in the elegant lines folder in my big shot...perfect!


I love the fabulous sentiment that came with this set and the curvy appeal of it...it says " hope your day is as happy as happy gets"...so very cute. 


 The easy recipe:

Stamp Sets: flight of the butterfly and sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: perfect plum...very vanilla...brocade blue...whisper white...always artichoke...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: perfect plum and brocade blue.
*****
Dies: Darla butterfly die and textured impressions elegant lines folder.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' demensionals....snail...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.


 Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing my card...I had a great time making them...have fun the rest of the day and a great weekend...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin