Friday, September 7, 2012

Cupcake Thanks so Much-Chevron

This is the chevron that Carol and I got a mini lesson on at the New England Scrapbook Company when we took our road trip a couple of weeks ago...I tried my hand at it and made it to add onto a card...it worked wonderfully...my pics don't do the card justice...lousy pics today.


 The cupcake looks so yummy with it's big chunks of chocolate chips...lol.


I'm glad that this is a nicer picture...and you get to see the chevron a lot better...it was so much fun to make and I like that I was able to adjust it to different sizes to match my projects...I will be adding this as a fabulous embellishment to a lot of my cards and layouts.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: crazy for cupcakes...sincere salutations...and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: cream assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: tangerine tango and chocolate chip.
*****
Markers: sakura clear glitter pen.
*****  
Punches: key tag.
*****
Additional supplies: amber glass beads...scor-tape...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...yellow stickles...fiskar...and scor-it.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...another big thank you to Susan from the New England Scrapbook Company for sharing this technique with us...what a beautiful day it is...enjoy it...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin