Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pinwheels for the Sweet

 Here is a card we made in class...it was very quick and easy...and the ladies completed there's in great time...and I really love the bakers twine too...change out the sentiment for whatever you may need the card for and it's ready to go.


 If you would like to give the card even more dimension...you can stamp extras of the pinwheels and layer them...how pretty would that look...now that I just thought of it...I wish I had done that too...lol.


 Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: sweets for the sweet.
*****
Card stock: daffodil delight...rich razzleberry...tangerine tango...lucky limeade...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: daffodil delight...rich razzleberry...and tangerine tango.
*****
Punches: word window...1" and 1 1/4" circles...and spots and dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: ice cream parlor blue button...mandarin bakers twine...clear acyclic discs...acyclic blocks...crystal effects...snail...big shot...fiskar...score-it...stampin' dimensionals...and s/u mini glue dots.


 Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...a little rain here in upstate New York...but still a wonderful day...I hope you all have a wonderful morning and a great day...try not to miss the kiddies to much this morning on their first day back to school...grab yourself a cup of tea instead and enjoy a stampin' good time...it will make you feel wonderful!


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley



Ok...Ok...I kept thinking about what the card would look like with the pinwheels layered....and I had to do it...I used lighter and darker card stock scraps...and I must say...I absolutely love it much better than the original way I had done it....I hope you all like it too.

HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin