Friday, October 26, 2012

Cherries Just for You and Gift Tag

This says it all...October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...Lets save them all...BIG and small.



 This is the second project from our canning party...we made a card and matching gift tag...I love this set...it is so easy not to have to cut out anything by hand...these types of sets are going to spoil me. 


 This tag I cut out the sentiment part by hand because I wanted it smaller than the diecut portion...that's another nice possibility if you want something just a bit smaller than the die itself...Luv it!


Another easy recipe:

Stamp sets: perfectly preserved and friendship preserves.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...green galore...real red...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: marina mist.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: key tag...1/16" hand held circle...framelits cannery and window frame.
*****
Additional supplies: peapod bakers twine...s/u acrylic blocks...snail...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...fiskar...score-it...genius platform...and crystal effects. 


I love making matching tags with my cards or gifts now.


 Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my projects...a little cold and windy this morning...but I guess it's nothing as to what we will be getting next week...better get all my stamps and projects out and hunker down...stay safe everyone...have a great weekend....TGIF...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin