Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Pink Bird

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...did you get your mammogram done yet?...if not schedule one today...yes you can!



This is my fun card I made this morning...I was up bright and early...OK!...OK!... it was dark outside...but I was up early...lol...the dogs were ready to go...but it was way too spooky out there for me...I had to wait till it got a bit lighter...so I made a card and of course I love it...lol. 


The embossed frame really makes the card pop...and I chalked it a little hoping to give more WOW! factor...I think it worked...I like it. 


Here is a closer look at the embossed frame...the details of the butterflies can also be seen.


 This is my easy recipe:

Stamp set: itty bitty banners.
*****
Card stock: white...positively pink...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: positively pink.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Markers: Sakura black glaze pen.
*****
Punches: embosslits beautiful wings...caged bird die...whimsy frame folder...and word window.
*****
Additional supplies: green and white gingham...s/u mini glue dots...snail...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by this chilly morning and sharing my card...I'm glad that at least the sun is out...hope it's nice where you are too...have a wonderful morning...enjoy the rest of your day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin