Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cupcake Butterfly Pocket and World Card Making Day

October is celebrating National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...lets do right by our girls.  :)



This is the second card that I made yesterday to celebrate World Card Making Day...I had so much fun using the glassine envie as a pocket...so I decided to use it in the second card too...and I absolutely love the results.


I love the look of the glassine envelope and the butterflies that seem to be floating in the air...isn't the ribbon just yummy...I've had it for a while just looking at it and admiring it...I thought it's time for me to use it now..."you can hoard"...I mean save things for just so long...lol...it's time to use that beautiful piece of ribbon...and now I'm glad I did.


A very easy recipe:

Stamps: cupcake with sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pretty in pink... and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: embosslits beautiful wings and diamonds in the rough embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...s/u mini glue dots...sticky strip...green/pink ribbon...score-it...fiskar...and small glassine envelopes.


The glassine envie works great as a gift card holder too...I was also able to fit cash in it...those mini chocolate bars...small pieces of jewelry...and wallet size pictures...so many great uses...I definitely will be making more projects and cards using them.


 Thanks so much for droppin' by today...I hope you like my card as I much as I do...it's been a beautiful weekend...I'm sipping a cup of very hot tea right now...it's freezin' here this morning...but I won't complain...saving it for the snowy winter days...lol...as long as it's dry I will handle it...enjoy the rest of the weekend...have a beautiful day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin