Saturday, October 6, 2012

Butterfly Pocket and World Card Making Day

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...remember to schedule your mammogram today...wouldn't it be great to wipe out breast cancer in our lifetime.



Today is World Card Making Day and I spent the day making a couple of cards...the first one I'm sharing today is the butterfly pocket card...I love the colours on this card...Gumball Green is my fav colour card stock...the pockets are perfect for little gifts such as jewelry...or even a gift card.


I'm not sure what I love the most...the diamond background or the butterflies on the pocket...decisions...decisions.


This is my quick recipe:

Card stock: whisper white...pretty in pink...gumball green...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: embosslits beautiful wings...butterfly...and diamonds in the rough folder.
*****
Additional supplies: pink sorbet bakers twine...glue dots...snail....sticky strip...big shot...score-it...fiskars...and glassine envelopes.


 As you can see...the little pocket is great for adding a gift card...cash would be loved too I'm sure.


 Thanks so much for stoppin' by today...enjoy your card making day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin