Monday, October 1, 2012

Merry Little Christmas Card Front

Here is the last project from the Catty Partaaaaay!...it was a freebie for the ladies to take home and make a project using these supplies I put in there packet...this is my inspiration that I made with the supplies.


To allow the embossing to stand out more...I lightly rubbed stampin' pastels over it...softer and much prettier than trying to colour with markers or pencils.


In the corner over the sentiment...I added my fav bling embelli...or in English...my favorite crystal embellishment...lol.

  
Here is my easy recipe:

Stamp set: cute converse.
*****
 Card stock: whisper white...raspberry ripple...and lights DSP.
*****
Ink: old olive.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: extra large ornament...med oval...and holly folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...gold cording...crystal bling...big shot...fiskar...and stampin' dimensionals.


Thanks for droppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can press CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin