Monday, October 15, 2012

Snowman Snow Globe

Join the movement and pass the word on...October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...the life you save may just be your own.



Carol made another beautiful set to share with us again this morning...these snowmen cards are adorable...nice to keep for yourself...or to give as gifts. 


 I love the glitter at the bottom of the globe...the snowman looks like he's sweeping the snow away.


 I love that the sentiment is stamped sideways...a very unique look...I like it.


Here is Carol's recipe:

Stamp set: no peeking and snow globe.
*****
Card stock: garden green...real red...whisper white...and striped DSP.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip and real red.
*****
Additional supplies: stickles glitter...green ribbon...premade card box...and water coloured pencils.


It's raining here this morning...and another cold day...I'm heading to my Doctors appointment in a few minutes...Boy! do I love those allergy shots (UGH!)...last month they told me I'll be doing this for the next five years...REALLY!...I thought I was done...luckily I'm down to once a month...I'd quit if I had to continue doing this once or twice a week for five years...lol...it's painful too...ouch!
Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharin' another of Carol's wonderful projects...enjoy the rest of the morning...stay dry...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin