Sunday, October 14, 2012

Snowglobe Gift Tags

 I know I've said it a million times...but did you all know that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...remember to schedule your Mammogram and or do a Self Breast Exam...your families and loved ones want you around for a long...long time.



Carol has done a winter project to share today...in fact she has done several wonderful projects for me to share with you...the weather has been so cold and frosty that Carol is already in winter mode...look at these beautiful tags she has made...and if you look really close...you can just spy the beautiful snowflake ribbon...I should have taken a closer shot of it...sorry about that.


I love all the levels of dimension that these tags have...the card stock was embossed...the snow globe has been cut out and layered over the embossing...but she also added a punched out snowflake...a glass bling snowflake...and a snowflake brad...she covered the globes with acrylic to make the snow globe look like real glass...I purposely showed the pic in the light so you can see the glare from it ...how wonderful is that...I love it...then she packaged them up in a clear acrylic box all ready for gift giving.


 This is Carol's recipe:

Whisper white and bashful blue card stock...clear acrylic paper...snowflake embossing folder...chocolate chip ink...stickles crystals glue...snowflake ribbon...snow flake punch...coloured with water colour pencils...and clear acyclic boxes.


 A very BIG thank you to Carol for sharing this project with us this morning...I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did...thanks for stoppin' by this chilly morning...enjoy the rest of the weekend...stay warm...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin