Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just for you Ornament Tag

I love October it's my most favorite time of the year...and it's also National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...have you scheduled your mammogram.



Unusual colours for this Christmas Tag ...but I like it...plus it was quick and easy since no cutting was involved...the ornament was die cut.


I love this technique that gave the ornaments dimension.


I think anyone would love to receive this tag on their gift...I know that I sure would.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: ornament keepsakes and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: cherry cobbler and Washington DSP.
*****
Ink: primrose petals.
*****
Markers: stampin up dazzle gold marker.
*****
Punches: scallop oval...framelits holiday ornament die...word window...and 1/4" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u mini glue dots...real red grosgrain ribbon...big shot...acrylic blocks...snail...and bone folder.


 I had a busy morning...so I'm getting this posted late tonight...thanks for stoppin' by...I hope you all had a great day...enjoy the rest of the evening...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin