Friday, October 12, 2012

Thank You Scarecrow

This month we're celebrating National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...don't forget to schedule your mammogram...or do a self breast exam.


 



 I had fun making this card today...it came together so easily and I let the embossing folder do the work...and then I did the easy colouring...I think I have to give myself a pat on the back for this one...lol.

 

 Can you see the ribbon above...it's a paper ribbon and I love it...if you can remember paper twist...just think on a very tinier version of it...it does come in several other colours...this Kraft colour I did buy the entire roll because I knew that I could use it for lots of projects...but I may have to go back and get the other colours in full rolls since I just purchased a few yards of each of the colours to start...I didn't know I was going to like it so much...lol!...and it's very easy to work with...you know me...I'm all about easy.

 

 I love this embossing folder...beautiful details in the pumpkins...as you can see...I embossed...then coloured the raised portions of the image using stampin' pastels...the scarecrow is stamped...coloured...cut out...then mounted using stampin' dimensionals...and placed in front of the fence.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: happy fall y'all...and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: midnight muse.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: word window...embosslits beautiful wings...and fall fence embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: kraft paper ribbon...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...snail...big shot...score-it...and fiskar.


 Thanks everyone for stoppin' by this morning...nice day but very chilly...I think it's another day for me to stay home and take it easy...maybe catch up on some cards...enjoy the rest of your morning...have a Happy Friday...a Fabulous Weekend...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin