Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Boot Day-Halloween 10-11-12 Cool!

Remember to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


 



I can't seem to get this song outta my head this morning..."these boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do...one of these day's these boots are going to walk all over you...dadadada"...LOL!


I love this candy corn ribbon...it has just enough bling to it...and I love candy corn...YUM!


Don't you just love the broom...I made it using the owl punch.


I love this cool sentiment...makes me want to shake my Boo-tay...lol...Dadadada...there it goes in my head again.


This is the Boo-tiful recipe:

Stamp set: bootiful occasions.
*****
Card stock: perfect plum...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: only orange.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: 2 1/2" scallop circle...Swiss dots folder....2 step owl...and hand held mini star.
*****
Additional supplies: candy corn bling on a roll...yellow stickles...snail...acrylic blocks...score-it...fiskar...and big shot. 


Wow!...it was freezin' this morning...so glad to be back home...I'm going to have a nice cup of hot tea and put on the jammies early...tonight is just for relaxing...thanks for stoppin' by...have a great evening everyone...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time...Dadadada!


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin