Friday, November 23, 2012

Get Well Wishes

 I love...love...love this card...I absolutely love it...can you tell that I love this card just a little bit...it took me less time to put it together than it did for me to decide what I wanted to do with the scraps I had...Yeppers Ladies another Scrappy Card this morning...LOL!...I hope you Love it too.


I think my favorite die is the Beautiful Wings butterfly embosslit...the little butterflies are adorable...and you don't have to run them through a folder...the die already cuts them out and embosses them at the same time...what a great time saver...another fav is the orange paper ribbon...never saw anything like it till I stopped into my GASS in Connecticut...they come in lots of colours...I will have to make a trip over there to get more...now you see why I love this quick and easy card.


 This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: perfectly preserved and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: brocade blue...whisper white...white printer paper and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: bashful blue...and certainly celery.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: framelits cannery...1/16" hand held circle...beautiful wings embosslits...butterflies in the corner folder...large and small rectangle.
*****
Additional supplies: orange paper ribbon...plumeria dew drops...big shot...fiskar...score-it...acrylic blocks...snail...crystal effects...and s/u mini glue dots.


 I was up early this morning...but not to get on those crazy lines...I made this quick and easy card before hitting a couple of stores...shopping this morning was just like my cards and how I like it...quick and easy...lol...I hope you all had a great day with your family and friends yesterday...thanks for droppin' by this morning...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin