Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Holidays-Chevron Style

OMG...I don't know where to begin with this Open Zig Zag or Open Chevron Card...this card has so much going on...I have an embossed background...I have an open zig zag...there's a dimensional bow with embossing...and I have a layered scalloped oval...all of which combines to make a fabulous card...Yeppers....there's lots going on with this card...but it looks absolutely fabulous...I love it...can't say who I'll send it too yet...just in case they check  the blog...lol! 


 Here it is with a front view...I did the open zig zag in reverse on the bottom from the top...you can see that the DSP on the top of the card is under the open zig zag...and on the bottom of the card...the DSP is on the top of the open zig zag...too cool...luv it!!! 


 Here is the open zig zag design or some people call it an open chevron...I think this is going to be my fav technique.


 Here is the bow that has been embossed...it gives it beautiful dimension.


Here is the sentiment in the layered scallop ovals...then the ovals are layered on top of the open zig zag...Beautiful! 


This is the easy recipe...yes it's easy:

Stamp set: warmest regards.
*****
Card stock: Trimmings DSP...cream...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: gumball green.
*****
Punches: scalloped oval and holly ribbon folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...sticky strip...score-it...and fiskar cutter.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...I walked the dogs early this morning and it was freezin' out there...I wanted to come right back in...but they had other ideas...guess who one?...I need a cup of hot!...hot!...tea now...I hope you all enjoyed looking at this card as much as I enjoyed making it...this was more fun than fighting the crowds at the malls...enjoy the rest of the weekend...stay warm...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin