Friday, November 2, 2012

Let the Cute Begin...Green

 I wanted to start using up some of my scraps...I haven't used them in months and the pile is getting bigger than my little shoe box...here's what I came up with this morning...and I love it.


I used my punches and scrap papers...I had the image of the Lucy Zoo Ducky already stamped for another project that I didn't get to use...so it went towards this card...and the fun sentiment is from a retired set by stampin' up called Big On Spring...that's a fantastic set...I love it.


When I came in from work...I was exhausted but I still managed to whip up a pot of hot...spicy...Meatballs and Dumpling Soup...it made my soul happy...lol...and my body warm on this cold and windy morning.


 Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing another card with me...and my pot of soup...I hope you all have a wonderful day...stay warm...and have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin