Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sending Great Big Hug

I was able to do another project this morning using up some of my scraps...my little shoebox is overflowing since I haven't had time to use them up...and I want to get the shoebox down to a manageable level...this is the card I just finished...HURRAY!!!


This is a cute stamp...my family loves giving hugs...so I will be able to use this sentiment inside my cards too...I used my die to cut out the frame...and the background is embossed using an embossing folder.


The flowers were punched out from another incomplete project...I added some dew drops for bling...and yellow ribbon woven through slits completes the top layer of the edge of the card.


Some of my supplies for this card was...the framelits apothecary accents die for my sentiment...number collage embossing folder...snail...crystal effects...big shot...fiskar...score-it...and stampin' pastels over the embossing.


 Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and checking out my card...I was suppose to get a fuel oil delivery yesterday...but the company was a no show...not sure if they deliver on Saturday's will have to wait and see...luckily I have enough for several days...so I'm not nervous about it right now...I hope everyone has gotten the electric back on...stay warm...and I'm saying a prayer for you all...have a great day and a stampin' good time.
 

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin