Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Gets...Butterfly

I hope today finds everyone with the electric back on this morning...The American Red Cross is helping people...a good organization to donate to...I hear that you can use your cell phone to donate as little as ten dollars...if you can help...I'm sure they would appreciate it. 

I made this card from some scraps and the butterfly bling is another leftover from a long lost project...so I thought I would use it...no need to save...get all this stuff outta here.


A great card to send as a Get Well...or just to say Hello I'm Thinking About You...I think it would cheer up some one's day...I know it would mine.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: flight of the butterfly.
*****
Card stock: brocade blue...white printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: brocade blue.
*****
Punches: tasteful trim die and butterflies in corner embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: black butterfly crystal bling...snail...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope you enjoy the card...have a great morning...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin