Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ready, Set, Blow-Happy Birthday

Good Morning...Good Morning...Good Morning...I have been busy...busy...these last few days...but now it's time for me to get back to work...and do some serious stampin'...I have more scrappy cards to share this morning...I love these adorable cards with the pinwheels...and since they were so small they made a perfect project for me to make something with my scraps.


 I think this pink one is adorable...I had some left over DSP and pretty in pink card stock that I used for the pinwheel.


 I love the sentiment too...it's perfect for the pinwheels.


This card uses some DSP and mint melody card stock for the pinwheel.


My scrappy recipe:

Stamps: pinwheel sentiments.
*****
Card stock: kraft...pretty in pink...mint melody...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: primrose petals.
*****
Punches: pinwheel die...small tags frames nesting dies...and Happy birthday embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: green brads...snail...big shot...fiskar...score-it...sticky stripes...s/u mini glue dots...and lollipop sticks.


I hope you had fun looking at my pinwheel cards...'cause I sure had fun making them and I probably will be making more since there so easy to make...it's a great way to use up my scraps too...thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time...Thank You!


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin