Monday, November 12, 2012

Let the Cute Begin-Blue

 
  
Thanks to our absolutely fabulous Vets that have done so much for us and our country...Thank You just doesn't seem to be enough.

 

Another scrappy card this morning...that's a card using some of the piles of scraps I have in my little shoe box...I was able to make two quick cards today.


The first card features a little yellow hat...don't know where I got this...it was the last one in the package and no name was on the bag...truthfully I don't remember buying it or even using it in another project...lol.


This card i used some left over baby bottles from a project I made for my daughter when she was pregnant...the card sums it all up...Cute!


Thanks so much for dropping by this morning and sharing another cute project...sorry!...I had to throw that in there...lol...I hope you are all having a fabulous morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin