Thursday, November 8, 2012

To...From Christmas Ornament Gift Tag

Ohhhhhhhh! my aching back...Back Pain is Definitely a Witch!
I made another project this morning...and this one is a quick and easy gift tag that didn't leave me sitting for a long time...I'm trying to use up as much scraps as I can that are left over from other projects.


 I was able to fit three of the ornaments on this size tag...it's a nice jumbo tag...for a jumbo gift...or maybe not too jumbo...it would still work.


My supplies for this project was what I already had on hand in my scrap box or left over projects...DSP scraps left overs from another project...I used the framelits holiday ornament die...1/4" hand held circle punch...real red grosgrain ribbon...snail...my bone folder and crystal effects...the ink for the sentiments was midnight muse.


 I'm resting up for the remainder of the morning...thanks so much for droppin' by today...I hope the weather isn't too bad wherever you may be...have a great day...and a stampin' good time. 


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin