Sunday, January 13, 2013

Green Lace Ornament Tag

I made this ornament tag for a class last year...I learned how to make it at a class that I went to with my Upline and had so much fun...I thought I'd make one at home myself...I love how it turned out...I also finally get to use up this lace that I was saving for who knows what.



This is the original ornament I made in my Upline Class with Debbie.


This is the ornament I made with just left over scraps...green lace...and a beautiful holiday DSP that I had on hand.


I love all the different layers of papers and lace...this can be used as an ornament or a fabulous tag.



I had some vintage buttons and dew drops that I added...such a wonderful and easy project...I loved it.


This is the easy recipe:

Card stock: double sided Joys of the Season Trimmings DSP.
*****
Punches: framelits holiday ornaments die...designer rosette die...1 1/4" circle die...and 3" scallop circle die.
*****
Additional supplies: dark green patterned lace...chocolate brown ribbon...buttons...clear acrylic mini dew drops...crystal effects...big shot...score-it...and scotch quick dry adhesive.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning an sharing this fun project with me...I had such a great time making them...I hope that you enjoyed them also...have a great day and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin