Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Buttons Card

Hellooooo....it sure has been a while since I've had a chance to post anything and I hate that...because I love sharing my hobby with everyone...but sometimes life calls and you just have to answer...my little furbaby  had eye surgery and even tho' she's now blind she is doing wonderfully...I was quite worried and with so many trips to a Canine Ophthalmologist in New Jersey it took up quite a lot of my time and energy...and yes they do have special veterinarians that specialize in doggy eyes only...these doctors I took her to were absolutely wonderful...and amazing.
I have been so busy with tons of other stuff...but I have been doing some stamping projects and have a backlog to share...one of which is this card...I adore this cute card...and it's one of my many favs.


 I usually hand write my sentiment inside my cards...but this one was so sweet...I had to use it.


 I love the measuring tape Washi Tape and the Heart Stick Pin...I picked those up at my last trip I made to Connecticut...wish I had purchased more packages of them...make a a note to myself to do that on my next trip...they're fun to add to a project. 


I used a clear envie...so I cut a piece of printer paper to cover the card...then I decorated it that paper also.


 Here is the fabulous recipe:

Stamp sets: It's your birthday...teeny tiny wishes...and sew suite.
*****
Card stock: wild wasabi...very vanilla...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: gumball green.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: sewing pattern and stitches folders.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail...sticky strip...s/u mini glue dots...acrylic blocks...washi tape measure...assorted coloured buttons...sewing kit stickers...peapod, maraschino, lemondrop, and blueberries bakers twines...score-it...big shot...fiskar...and yellow heart stick pin.


 Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...I hope you enjoy my card as much as I had fun making it...I sure feel great being able to blog again...I hope you will stop by tomorrow to see what else I have to share...have a great day and a wonderful weekend...and of course I hope that everyone has a stampin' good time...Thanks Again!


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin