Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Bird Cage

This morning I pulled out my bird cage die and made a quick card...I want to start using up some of my scraps...they've started to pile up on me again.


The sheer purple ribbon is absolutely gorgeous...I wish I had more of it...there was just enough for these two cards...But I'm trying to use up a lot of stuff I already have so no running to the stores to see if I can find more of it...No...No...No...I will use up what I have on hand...LOL!.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: lovely lilac...Kraft...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag...1/16" hand held circle...word window...caged bird die...and poteeka  birds embossing folder.
******
Additional supplies: spring mini dew drops...gold and silver split jump rings...crystal effects...s/u mini glue dots....snail..s/u acrylic blocks...big shot...fiskar...scor-it...and deep purple sheer ribbon.


 Thanks everyone for stoppin' by this morning...almost froze my lips off this morning since it's so cold out there...I had to run back inside to get a scarf to wrap around my mouth...Brrrrrrrrrr!...I hope you like the bird cage cards...I had a great time making them...enjoy the cold...but beautiful weather today...you know what I always say...it's better than snow...lol...I hope you all have a stampin' good time...I'm off to meet Carol for some Presidential Retail Therapy....can't wait...fun!...fun!...fun!.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin