Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hearts...Just for You

I told you that I was going to make more cards with this new Petite Curly Label Punch from the Sale-A-Bration Catty...if it's at all possible I think I'm in love with it...it's the cutest punch I've ever seen...it also works fantastically with the regular curly label punch...I bet you know where I'm going with this...I'll be making cards combining these two punches together very soon.


Can you see the fabulous sheet music folder I used....I did have a problem with it...for some reason it goes completely through the card stock...the very vanilla card stock I seem to have the best results with...it didn't go all the way through...but does leave a very...very deep embossing on the card stock...which was fine...I was still able to work with it...I will not waste...I just try and make it work...and I certainly did here. 


If you have the small s/u heart punch it works very well with the petite curly label punch...as I've said several times...it's now my absolutely favorite punch...you can see below how the small hearts fit inside the petite label...LUV...LUV...LUV it...yes I do...lol.


Here is my fun recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...chocolate chip...creamy caramel...close to cocoa...real red...musical notes DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: petite curly label...small heart...word window...and sheet music folder.
*****
Additional supplies: Maraschino bakers twine...simply scored...snail...sticky strip...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...and fiskars.


What a gorgeous morning...when I walked the dogs it was cold and windy...but still beautiful out there...I will take the cold and wind to snow any day...thank you all for droppin' by this morning... I truly appreciate your time...enjoy the morning and the rest of the weekend...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin