Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just a Note-3

These colors are so pretty together...and I love playing with the musical note theme...I was thrilled to find the musical note DSP to add to my collection...LOL!...these cards can have any sentiment added to it...so it would be great to make a bunch of these and have them ready to go as you need them.


I paired up the new Mini Petite Curly Label Punch from the Sale-A-Bration catty...I absolutely love this tiny punch...it is going to be added to a lot of my cards...my musical notes dies I will have to play with to see what I'm doing wrong...it only left a deep impression instead of cutting out the musical notes...but as you can see I was still able to work with it...if you know what I'm doing wrong please let me know...I ran it through the big shot several times and it just didn't cut out.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: small just a note.
*****
Card stock: Kraft...real red...pumpkin pie...bashful blue...music notes DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: midnight muse.
*****
Punches: petite curly label...musical notes folder...virtuoso music and musical interlude dies.
*****
Additional supplies: sticky strip...crystal effects...winter retreat and primary Dew drops from the Robins Nest...big shot...simply scored...and fiskar cutters.  



I'm extremely tired this evening and just want to jump under my comforters and get a good nights sleep...thanks so much for stoppin' by...enjoy the rest of the evening...and I hope that everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin