Friday, February 15, 2013

Love is in the air-2

I love...love...love these cards...one is a regular card the other is a card with a secret hidden behind the tag...where you can add that secret gift.


Here is my regular card...ready to mail...even with the layers its not heavy...I love the plaid ribbon...I bought that a long time ago and was afraid to use it because it's so pretty...but no more hoarding...I'm going to be using all my pretties in some way or another this year...LOL!


This card with the velum mini bag is perfect to add some cash or a gift card...you can also add small pieces of jewelry in it...it can all be hidden behind the hand stamped tag...too cute if I may say so...LOL!


 Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: a light heart.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...regal rose...lavender lace...perfect plum...sweet stamps postage stamps DSP...cream printer paper...sheer mini paper bag...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: primrose petals.
*****
Markers: sakura clear glitter pen.
*****
Punches: framelits apothecary accents...rounded tab...key tag...heart blocks embossing folder...lifestyles nesting die and magnet board.
*****
Additional supplies: lilac bakers twine...purple/white plaid ribbon...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...snail...purple mini discs...green staples...big shot...fiskar...and score-it. 


 Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing my cards...it was so much fun making them...we've made it to Friday...so enjoy the rest of the day before the bad weather comes in...stay safe everyone...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin